Business casual has taken a new form this year. With corporate offices slowly reopening and companies embracing remote work, tailoring has also evolved. Enter suit vests for women. It makes sense. For starters, we’ve stored our constricting high-waist pants, replacing them with lower-rise styles for a more relaxed fit. And since wearing a full suit feels trite, we’ve deconstructed our usual silhouette to allow for a versatile rotation of separates. On the streets of New York Fashion Week this season, we saw a more unexpected iteration of suiting take over: the waistcoat, worn singularly as a top. No shirt? No problem.
• Zero Waste: By crafting everything to order, we eliminate the need for excess stock and avoid mass manufacturing that results in additional waste.
• Sustainability: We are committed to minimizing our environmental impact and achieving fair, safe and healthy working conditions. We partner with suppliers who share a common vision of sustainability.
• Our Ethical Practices covers a range of issues such as working conditions, exploitation, fair trade, sustainable production, the environment, animal welfare.
• Fabrics: Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• We happily accept Custom Order Requests to make garments unique to you, base on your own design or size. Please contact us so that we can assist you.
• Don't see your size? Send us a message and we may be able to custom make something for your unique size and shape!
• If you'd prefer it in a different color or print or you can’t find the color you like in our color chart, please let us know, we may be able to source it for you.
• We can customize the sleeve length, dress length or alter small details of the garments so please feel free to let us know if want to change any details.