This lovely silk dress is spun of soft, airy crepe de chine silk & features a halter neckline for major Grecian goddess vibes. She's designed with open back and a floor-sweeping skirt that floats with your movements. Overall, she's just a classic, sophisticated silk gown—you can't go wrong.
• Zero Waste: By crafting everything to order, we eliminate the need for excess stock and avoid mass manufacturing that results in additional waste.
• Sustainability: We are committed to minimizing our environmental impact and achieving fair, safe and healthy working conditions. We partner with suppliers who share a common vision of sustainability.
• Our Ethical Practices covers a range of issues such as working conditions, exploitation, fair trade, sustainable production, the environment, animal welfare.
• Fabrics: Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• We happily accept Custom Order Requests to make garments unique to you, base on your own design or size. Please contact us so that we can assist you.
• Don't see your size? Send us a message and we may be able to custom make something for your unique size and shape!
• If you'd prefer it in a different color or print or you can’t find the color you like in our color chart, please let us know, we may be able to source it for you.
• We can customize the sleeve length, dress length or alter small details of the garments so please feel free to let us know if want to change any details.